- Accommodations: 24 hours prior to scheduled arrival.
- Special Events: 48 hours.
- Advance booking charge 25% of total booking amount on local bookings.
- On every suites assigned advance rent will be charged for one day.
- Local taxes applicable as per the government rules.
Check in: 9:00 am.
Pets: Not allowed.
No charge for additional children in rooms.
Terms & Conditions :
- We do not levy any service charges
- Corporate rates on application
- All rates and taxes are subject to change without prior notice
- All major credit cards are accepted.
This site is owned and operated by Hotel Dev Regency, Ahmedabad, India. Your privacy is very important to us. We respect the privacy of every individual who visits this Web site or responds to this hotel's interactive advertisements. To help protect your privacy, we adhere to the following guidelines.
Note : This policy applies only to this Web site/hotel only. This site contains links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites. The following discloses our information gathering activities for this Web site only.
Information Collected and Use of Information We do not collect “Personal Information” (information that personally identifies our customers or allows us to contact our customers) from individuals unless they provide it to us voluntarily and knowingly. We do not require you to register in order to use the Web site. We use the information you supply for the purpose of providing the services you’ve requested. This Web site will explicitly ask when it needs information that personally identifies our customers or allows it to contact our customers (“Personal Information”). When possible, this Web site will provide our customers with the means to make sure that Personal Information is correct and current.
This Web site may use Personal Information to operate the site, provide services, and to inform our customers of new features, services, and products.
If at any time a customer believes that this Web site has not adhered to these principles, please notify us, and we will use all commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and correct the problem.